Emergency roadside assistance
We provide 24-hour emergency mechanical breakdown assistance to keep you safe on the road.
Suzuki’s 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Unlimited Emergency Roadside Assistance.
- Unlimited vehicle transportation service to the nearest Suzuki service center or a preferred destination within a 20-km radius. If the distance is further than 20 km, the car owner or user will be responsible for the charge of 25 THB per kilometer.
- 24-hour technical advice in the event of an accident or a mechanical breakdown.
- In case of a car-locked accident, Suzuki will contact with the nearest Suzuki service center to bring the substitute key to the site within a 20-km radius. If the site is further than 20 km, the car owner or user will be responsible for the charge of 25 THB per kilometer. In case a locksmith is needed on site, the car owner or user's consent must be obtained and pays for the costs of the locksmith’s service.
- Free emergency fuel delivery is provided once a year free of charge. Suzuki will cover the cost of gas up to 5 liters for the car to be able to drive to the nearest gas station. For the second request for emergency fuel delivery, thecar owner or user will be responsible for the cost of the gas, but arrangements for the delivery are free of charge.
- Transportation assistance in case from the accident reporting site. The car owner or user must request an assistance and our call center will make arrangements. The car owner or user is responsible for the rental and other costs specified by the car rental company.
Emergency Medical Assistance (in the event of a road accident).
- Suzuki provides a medical transfer service to get the member transferred from the accident site to an appropriate medical center nearest to the member’s residence (in Thailand only).
- Suzuki provides a medical patient transfer service to the nearest appropriate hospital in case the hospital where the patient is currently receiving medical care has inadequate quality of patient care. The decision to transfer the patient is to be made by the medical director of Mondial in conjunction with the doctor in charge (in Thailand only).
- Suzuki also covers the costs of relatives trip for the hospitalized member back to their places of domicile (in Thailand only) while the member is being hospitalized, transferred or discharged from hospital.
- Suzuki provides a deceased member transferring service to deliver to their hometown (in Thailand only).
- Coverage for 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance is free of charge for 3 years for all models except for Suzuki Carry.
- Coverage for Emergency Roadside Assistance excludes accidents and natural disasters.
- Emergency Medical Assistance offers a protection package worth a maximum of 200,000 THB (in Thailand only).